Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I was reading old emails & my old livejournal and discovered a few things out about my self.


I quit smoking & drinking every other month.














I'm always sick.


I'm way to honest.

Peg & I accomplished our get the most "Nudes" game with flying colors.



I date douchebags.






















I move a lot.

Amy will always be my best friend.







I smoke a lot of marijuana.














I get bored way too easily.

I trust 4 people including my mom.





I watch way too many cartoons.

I don't like smiling for pictures.



I hate Iowa.



I'm not really sure if my mom actually works for the massive amounts of emails i receive on a daily basis.


I don't like the majority of society.



I miss living in California.














I still want to go to space.


I really love my cat.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz I'm sick and the nudes thing made me laugh so hard out loud. Thankyou.